Swiss Army knives are some of the most popular everyday carry knives around and are available in a variety of sizes. Their popularity stems from the fact that the Swiss Army Knife Tools To keep this short and sweet, we’ll limit our discussion to the two most popular Swiss Army knife sizes, both of which are carried by White Mountain Knives.
Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Evolution S17 Knife Red Handles 14 Tools 23913SE
Weighing in at just 90 grams, this pocket knife features many tools. Those tools include:
1. Lock Blade: This one is pretty self-explanatory. It is a small knife blade that locks into place when opened.
2. Nail file and Nail Cleaner: Dirt somehow always ends up beneath the fingernails. Whether you’re heading to an interview or simply killing time on public transportation, a nail file and nail cleaner on hand can never do you wrong.
3. Serrated-Edge Scissors: Having a pocket knife on hand with Swiss Army knife tools that include a pair of small scissors is perfect for when you have a loos string that needs to be cut.
4. Can Opener: Say you’re stuck in the office with only canned food or an apocalypse hits and the only things you have are canned food and a Swiss Army knife. This nifty can opener will be a lifesaver.
5. 3mm Screwdriver: You never know when you might need to tighten or loosen a bolt.
6. Cap Lifter: Keep your teeth safe when you and the boys have a six-pack and forget to bring a bottle opener when camping in the woods.
7. Wire Stripper: Works with wires? This wire stripper will come in handy in tough situations when you forget your tools or weren’t expecting to have to do any wiring.
8. Wood saw: Perfect for boy scouts or just to carry in the event of any unfortunate accidents, a wood saw will prove to be valuable in a time of need.
9. Corkscrew: This answer to having this Swiss Army knife tool handy is easy: there’s never a bad time for wine.
10. Reamer (or Punch): Sew on the go and always be ready to repair rips with a Swiss Army Knife reamer tool.
11. Key Ring: Attach it to your car keys, house keys, belt loop. A key ring makes carrying and keeping your pocket knife easy.
12. Tweezers: You have a big meeting with a client and just noticed a long chin hair. Your Swiss Army Knife tweezers come to the rescue!
13. Toothpick: Slip away to the bathroom right after your dinner date to check your teeth and you’re sure to get a second date!
Victorinox Swiss Champ Swiss Army Knife Red Handle Plain Edge 53501
This multi-tool knife has many of the same features as it’s brother mentioned above. To save you from reading about the same tools, I’ll make a short list of additional tools this knife carries over its brother.
1. Pliers: A handy tool to have on you if you need to hold something in place, to hold hot objects, or to assist with bending and compressing.
2. Fish Scaler with Hook Disgorger and Ruler: Another tool perfect for that apocalypse moment when you’re only food is the fish you catch and cook.
3. Magnifying Glass: On a scavenger hunt and can’t read the fine print? This magnifying glass will help!
4. Hook: Reach where your fingernails won’t with a Swiss Army Knife hook.
5. Wood Chisel: Lost and need a bigger weapon than your trusty Swiss Army Knife? This wood chisel will be a great assistant to making that sharp wooden pointy stick.
6. Multiple Screwdrivers: The smaller version of the Swiss Army knife carries a couple of small screwdrivers. This bigger version? Even more screwdrivers for all your handyman needs.
7. Ball Point Pen: A pen always comes in handy for note-taking, spot marking, idea jotting, and more.
No matter who you are or what you do, Swiss Army Knife Tools will always be beneficial to have on your person. To shop these options or browse a wider variety of multi-purpose Swiss Army Knives, head to WhiteMountainKnives.com today!