A – General information
Blackheads are the main reason that kill our confidence and the natural beauty, mostly for girls even though men have to go through the same problem. People have blackheads will easily notice tiny little dark spots on our skin, normally around the nose and T-zone parts. Due to this reason, it will not be a problem if you talk with people in long distance, however, it will be a nightmare when it comes to close-up conversation as you might afraid that all the pores will be exposed to the people you are talk to.
There are multiple factors adding up to the signs of blackheads all over your face and the most common explanation is that when your skin is in need of natural oil, it will produce oil itself, which paving the way for dirt, debris clogged in your pores. When it keeps staying there, chances that it will cause blackpores. There are many factors leading to unbalanced natural oil on your face, namely diet, changes in hormones, weather and environment or sometimes, it is from your skincare routine.
Getting to knowing that blackheads are so common and easy to suffer from blackheads, it is the best that we could find the ways to get rid of them. Normally, people can treat with skincare products, but it will be quite costly and chances are you will be easily depend on the products. Therefore, better ways that have been proved to be effective quite the same is going for natural home remedies.
B – Blackheads removal mask
There are several blackheads removal mask you can totally make at home that works quite well to get rid of them. These following mask are mostly from home that can surely be found within your kitchen.
Following are the most popular mask that you can try right now:
- Lemon Juice
Mask from lemon is such a good idea for clearing pores and de-stressing facial nerves. There are high amount of vitamin C, which is the roots of many skincare products to clean dirt and debris on skin as well as to brighten your skin, mostly thanks to bleaching benefits.
Here is how to make the most out of lemon juice:
- Squeeze halves of lemon juice in a bowl.
- Mix the juice along with decent amount of honey and baking powder to get a fine paste (honey and baking powder for better antibacterial benefits and exfoliating effects)
- Wash your face then pad quite dry then apply the mask all over, an even layer.
- Leave it there for 15 minutes before rinsing off with water.
- Apply your balancing water and daily moisturizer right after that.
You can apply this mask 3 times a week for exfoliating benefits, which keeps your skin clear hence can avoid blackheads.
- Turmeric and Yogurt
When it comes to skin problems, turmeric and yogurt combination is always the good idea. There are high amount of circumin and antibacteria in turmeric that works well clearing pores and whitening skin. Yogurt has good bacteria that can smooth and level up your skin tone. This mask can be really suitable for those who have cleared pores from blackheads and want your skin to have even tone, avoiding pimples and all.
Here is how to apply:
- In a bowl, add few teaspoons of turmeric powder and yogurt follow 3:1 ratio.
- After washing your face and padding dry, you can apply this mixture all over the face, spread an even coat along with gentle massage.
- Leave the mask there for 15 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
As other types of mask, you should only apply three times a week maximum or you will dry out your skin.
- Green Tea
Another very good type of mask you can cling on to clear blackheads is green tea. This is such a brilliant exfoliator to scrub your skin mildly without rashing or hurting skin cells. Moreover, this ingredient has been claimed to tighten the pores (if any) even though there is no evidence that our pores work like a window (open and close). This is to assure that green tea does help to clear the pores to the point we think they sink themselves.
Here is how to apply green tea mask:
- In a bowl, mix green tea powder with yogurt follow 3:1 ratio to create a fine paste.
- If you want to have more antibacterial benefits, you better add one teaspoon honey.
- Apply an even coat all over the face and leave it there for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water then pad your skin dry.
- After this exfoliating step, you are good to follow your daily skincare routine.
Remember NOT to apply green tea mask more than 3 times a week or you will make your skin more sensitive.
For those who have skin with acne and pimple problems, potato is definite a way-to-go. Potato works very well in clean pores and tighten them. When you apply potato facemask, you skin can be given a chance to breath as it pulls out all excess oil, dirt and debris within the pores, leaving your skin clear and clean. To make the most of potato, you are recommended to use potato along with yogurt and honey. There are few more steps with potato compared to others:
- Choose fresh potato then boil it.
- Smash potato into a bowl then add along with a bit of yogurt.
- Mix them well add along one teaspoon honey.
- Apply an even coat of potato-yogurt facemask on your washed face.
- You can gently massage before it dry and leave it there for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water after that.
Above mentioned are the most popular blackhead removal mask that many people try and swear that they work on their skin without breaking out, even the most sensitive one. It’s time you save yourself from blackheads using those natural methods.