Here at efilters, we are dedicated to helping home and business owners find the water filtration systems they need. In recent years the idea of home filtration has moved from a luxury to a near necessity. The infrastructure that delivers public water is aging and the levels of groundwater contamination also leaves wells in question. We carry Everpure Water Filter Systems which are a perfect option for under sink filtration.
The best thing about Everpure’s filtration solutions is that they provide exceptional filtration while still being simple to install and maintain. The filter cartridge use uniquely pleated filter membranes to maximize surface area and lifespan. All of their cartridges can filter down to half a micron. They also use bacteriostatic components to prevent bacteria build up in the filter itself. If you want to have filtered water on demand, installing one of these systems is the perfect solution. For homeowners, we carry the following Everpure water filter systems:
● H300 – One of our most popular systems, the H300 can filter up to 300 gallons of drinking water per filter cartridge.
● H104 – The H104 takes Everpure’s amazing filtration technology and offers 1000 gallons of water in the same size package as the H300.
● PBS400 – Most Everpure systems require installing a dedicated filtered water faucet, but the PBS400 uses your existing cold water line and has a capacity of 3000 gallons per cartridge.
● H1200 – This system can filter 1000 gallons and are certified to reduce MTBE, a chemical groundwater contaminant from gasoline that causes foul tasting drinking water. The dual cartridge resign on this system also gives an amazing lifespan.
● H54 – The smallest system in the Everpure line, the H54 offers a 750 gallon lifespan in a 5” X 5” X 15” package that can fit under almost any sink.
● ROM II – This dua stage reverse osmosis system features a carbon block pre filter for removing large contaminants and chlorine and a RO filter membrane to filter down to 0.00001 microns in size. This system also features a 3 gallons storage tank so you will always have freshly filtered water on demand.
● ROM III – Similar to the ROM II system, the ROM III adds an extra third filter cartridge to remove any volatile organic compounds that make it through the RO membrane.
Each of these systems are designed to be mounted under the sink and, with the exception of the PBS400, provide filtered water to a dedicated single faucet. To install your new system, you simply mount the filter head under your sink while leaving ample room for the water filter cartridge to be removed. You use the existing cold water line to feed your filter and the output is attached to your new drinking water faucet. Once the system is installed, it will provide water maintenance free for months. Once the flow of water slows down you will need to replace the filter cartridge. This process is virtually as simple as changing a lightbulb and for many systems will only need to be done about once per year.
If you are ready to start enjoying crisp filtered water in your home, visit efilters to find a wide variety of quality Everpure water filter systems. Each of these amazing filtration solutions will produce 100s of gallons of filtered water per cartridge for less than the cost of purchasing bottled water. Our team can help you find the perfect system for your home today. If you are ready to have drinking water you can trust today, invest in a quality Everpure system at efilters.