A shampoo is a hair care chemical. It is a chemical substance used to clean hair and scalp. It is usually a liquid with high viscosity and is applied by massaging some of it in hair, thoroughly cleaning it with your hands, and washing it off. It is probably the most used cosmetic product in cleansing and hair care.
Shampoos are basically a solution of detergents with some particular additives, according to the requirement of the product. These goals include treatment for hair loss, conditioning, smoothening, strengthening and so on. These goals depend on the requirement of the market. Shampoos are manufactured for goals other than just cleansing.
The Herbal Shampoo Manufacturers in India produce a variety of shampoos for its vast type of customer range. It has recently been noted that people all around the world are switching to herbal and ayurvedic products because they are of natural origin and are free from side effects. Herbal formulations are considered to be an alternative product to the synthetic shampoos. Creating one is not an easy task.
Plant extracts like ancient herbs and native shrubs that are said to have medicinal qualities are used to replace the synthetic surfactants. Some of the most used ingredients are discussed here.
- Shikakai is a native south Indian shrub, found in the central plains. This plant is used to cleanse the scalp without removing the natural oil from it.
- Reetha is the fruit of a soap nut tree. It is used to produce foam in the shampoo. It is also anti fungal and anti bacterial; used to treat dandruff.
- Amla is an antioxidant herb with the high level of vitamin C that stimulates the scalp.
- Brahmi, a combination of two herbs, has a long list of physical and mental benefits.
- Neem is rich in vitamin E and omega-6 and acts as a conditioner for dry and frizzy hair.
- Aloe vera helps revive scalp itch and inflammation.
- Lime juice is also a great source of vitamin C.
Not only do herbal shampoos, it relieves your hair off the continuous side effects that a synthetic product causes, it also works on improving hair strength, appearance, and condition.
Herbal shampoos provide the reduction of hair fall, increase in hair growth, change from dull to shiny, and reduction of split ends. It works on both dry and oily hair, neutralizing them.
Herbal shampoos are now gaining popularity as an equivalent to synthetic shampoos. The world is switching to ancient methods of keeping our mind and body healthy.
Moreover, the herbal shampoo manufacturers in India have also increased a lot in the past couple of years. Using herbal products is beneficial and a good choice.